Here's what happened
I introduced the idea of threaded discussions in the 1st half of the benfield class yesterday. I was surprised that only one of 20 people had taken an online course or participated in a threaded discussion of any type. The audience might be harder than I thought. I’m going to prepare a survey to send out this week. I don’t expect all of them to respond but I will send it to them all.
I also don’t expect this to take a running start but I hope to be able to mentor them along.
I’m feeling like this might be too big of a group all though I’m suspecting that a smaller group of people will become the “working group” for this, which is fine.
I also introduced the Microsoft threaded discussions as an example.
I know they are all swamped until the end of phase so I won’t expect a lot of interaction until then. That is the end of March.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home